Indoor Air Quality
Heating Repair in Salt Lake City, UT
Are you searching for heating system repairs in Salt Lake City? If so, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is your destination! Our licensed, insured, and highly trained heating repair technicians are standing by, ready to help. Whether your furnace or boiler has stopped working in the middle of a cold winter night, or you think your heating system may be failing, One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning can help.
Here are a few reasons to consider hiring One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning if you need heating system repairs:
- We're Open 24/7
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Authorized Coleman HVAC CCE dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee With Every Service Call.
We pride ourselves on the speed of our service, and we have 24-hour emergency service to see you get the help you need, when you need it. We promise we’re "Always on Time … Or You Don’t Pay a Dime!"
How to Know You Need Heater Repair
If you can catch a malfunction in your heater when it’s still small, you can help avoid a major emergency. Thankfully, most heating troubles give off signs before they worsen. Here are a few to watch for:
- Slow heating: If it feels as if your home isn’t heating up as fast as it used to, it can indicate a number of potential problems with the heater.
- Burning smells from the vents: An acrid odor from the vents often means a motor in the system is running down and in danger of burning out.
- Uneven heating: When you notice rooms in the house that are cold when they shouldn’t be, it could be due to a range of problems with the heater or the ventilation system.
- Higher heating bills: Are you paying more than you expected for your heating this season? If you haven’t used the heater more than usual, these higher bills could be telling you that you have a malfunctioning heater.
We Work with Different Types of Home Heating Systems
Homes in the areas can receive their indoor warmth from a range of different types of heaters. Here are some of the systems we repair:
- Gas furnaces: This is most common kind of heater in homes. Always move fast to have a gas furnace repairs if it malfunctions so that it won’t create any safety problems.
- Electric furnaces: An electric furnace needs fewer repairs than a gas furnace, but you must still call an HVAC technician to solve any operating issues.
- Heat pumps: A heat pump operates much the same way as an air conditioner, so make sure you call on technicians experienced with working on refrigerant–based systems.
- Ductless cooling: One of the benefits of a ductless cooling system is that it’s easy for technicians to repair only parts of it without causing a loss of cooling in other parts of the house.
Home Heating System Repair Experts for Salt Lake City, UT
Our vans are like a miniature warehouse: they’re equipped with most of the tools and parts one of our technicians needs to fix most problems with a furnace, heat pump, or other heater on the first visit. We’re not only proud of the speed of our heating repair services, but of the quality of our services. It’s why were confident enough to offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. It’s vital that you leave any heater repair work to professional technicians like ours. If you have a gas–powered heater in your home, any amateur work on it can create hazardous conditions. Don’t take this kind of risk, or any risk that you’ll have an improperly repaired system that will create even more problems for you.
When you call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning for your heating repair needs in Salt Lake City, UT, you can trust we’ll get the job done fast and right. In addition to offering heating repair services, we also offer a variety of other heating services, all of which are backed by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Customer Review – 5 Stars
As always One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is tops. I thought the heating unit was not putting out enough hot air, and the original tech said it was within spec. About 3 hours the customer service rep called and said she was sending out another tech to check things out. Jim arrived rechecked some things and made some minor adjustments. This resulted in much warmer air through the ductwork. – S & E Hosfelt