We want you to have the best possible cooling in your house during the upcoming summer. The best way for us to help you to prep your central air conditioning system is with a visit from one of our technicians. All you have to do is join our Comfort Club and you’ll receive the regular air conditioning maintenance in Salt Lake City, UT you need each year. Plus, you’ll get a lot more, as we’ll get into below.
AC Maintenance Is the Best Thing for Your Air Conditioning System
Annual spring tune-ups and inspections for an air conditioner aren’t an extra service. They’re the most important service any air conditioner can receive because maintenance is what keeps air conditioners working at their best for many years.
- Pay less to run the AC: An air conditioner that’s allowed to get dirty and worn down year after year will not work as well, and this means it will drain more energy than usual. Household electrical bills will climb. Maintenance lets an AC keep its efficiency rating for most of its life.
- Fewer repairs to worry about: An air conditioner can run into all types of malfunctions during its service life, such as burnt-out motors and frozen-over coils. But almost all of these (85%) are preventable through maintenance. That calculates to not only savings but also convenience.
- Peace of mind about breakdowns: Having to call for emergency repairs when an AC conks out during a hot summer day isn’t much fun. Neither is being in a hot-house while waiting for those repairs. Maintenance offers the best assurance that an air conditioner will make it through the summer without problem, providing peace of mind for a more restful season.
- An AC that lasts longer: The estimated service life of an air conditioner is usually between 10 to 15 years. Having to replace an AC earlier than this is expensive, but maintenance will help an air conditioner to last for as long as possible.
- Warranty kept in force: The manufacturer’s warranty on an AC is what prevents a customer from getting stuck with a high repair bill or replacement cost on a system that’s faulty when it left the factory. (This does happen!) Maintaining the air conditioner each year ensures the warranty remains valid.
The Comfort Club Advantage
Air conditioning maintenance is great—but air conditioning maintenance through our Comfort Club is even better!
When you’re a member of the Comfort Club, you’ll not only receive annual air conditioning maintenance, you’ll also have a check-up on your furnace each fall. The same benefits apply to the furnace as to the air conditioner—plus, maintenance checks to see if the furnace is operating safely.
You will also receive special benefits as a member. When you need repairs for your air conditioner or furnace, will give you a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs. And when you need service, you get priority placement—jump to the head of the line and get the fastest response time.
Speak to us today to sign up for The Comfort Club. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning—“Always on Time… Or You Don’t Pay a Dime!”